Get all the skills needed in dysphagia from one of the best online course in biochemistry.
This dysphagia course online is one of the best dysphegia courses in reputable universities that explains all the principles and theories of dysphagia in details. In the dysphagia course online free, you will learn the basics of medicines and how to apply dysphagia skills in your field of study. The dysphagia course online is a perfect online course that students can combine with any college level courses in dysphegia.
This free online dysphagia training course will enhance the knowledge of any person involved in the administration of medicines to patients with dysphagia.
Why join the course?
The online courses for dysphagia offers an opportunity to network with other learners and with the creators of the course through discussions, graphs and social networking features and to share knowledge with other learners and professionals. By completing this online course participants will be able to describe:
- The swallowing process and different causes of swallowing problems
- The different types of medicines formulations and how these should be administered to patients
- How tablets and capsules are designed to ensure that drugs are appropriately distributed in the body
- Special considerations which need to be taken into account when giving medicines to older people and children
- The law relating to the selection and administration of medicines
- How best to administer medicines to patients with dysphagia
What topics will you cover?
– Definition and causes of dysphagia
– How to improve medicines administration for patients with dysphagia
– Supporting patients with dysphagia to take their medicines
– Different medicine formulations and the important considerations for patients with dysphagia
– Legal and ethical considerations when administering medicines to patients with dysphagia
– Standardizing the approach to reviewing medicines in patients with dysphagia
What will you achieve?
By the end of the dysphagia course online, you’ll be able to…
– Describe the swallowing process and different causes of swallowing problems.
– Describe the different types of medicines formulations and how these should be administered to patients.
– Describe how tablets and capsules are designed to ensure that drugs are appropriately distributed in the body.
– Describe special considerations which need to be taken into account when giving medicines to older people and children.
– Describe the special considerations which are required to administer medicines via enteral tubes.
– Describe the law relating to the selection and administration of medicines.
– Describe how best to administer medicines to patients with dysphagia.
Who is the online course on dysphagia for?
There are no requirements for this dysphagia course, other than an interest in swallowing difficulties and medicines. The course will be of particular interest to carers, nurses and those in the field of medicine