About this course
This is the first part of an introductory business information systems series, designed to help you pass the CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications exam and introduce you to the amazing world of Information Technology.
In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of information systems and their application.
What you’ll learn
In this course you will learn:
- Fundamentals of office packages (word processor, spreadsheet, presentations and database manager).
- The basic technical aspects of e-mail and conference systems.
- Operating System fundamentals
- Operation of web browsers and Internet technologies.
- Basic description of various business applications (Business Intelligence, ERP, CRM, GIS, SCM, DMS, EDI ….)
https://www.edx.org/course/it-fundamentals-business-professionals-upvalenciax-isc101-1xNeed Unlimited Access To Movies, TV Series, Music and eBooks? Click Here To Get Help