Get all the skills needed in mergers and acquisitions from one of the best online course in business administration.
This mergers and acquisitions training course is one of the best mergers and acquisition courses in reputable universities that explains all the principles and theories of mergers and acquisition in details. In the mergers and acquisitions courses online, you will learn how to apply mergers and acquisition theories in your field of study. The mergers and acquisitions free online course is a perfect online course that students can combine with any college level courses in mergers and acquisitions.
Learn how to structure mergers and acquisitions and discover the documents, tax, and legal structures needed to execute a deal.
Understand the practicalities of mergers and acquisitions
This mergers and acquisitions courses online looks in detail at the different ways in which mergers and acquisitions transactions are structured.
You’ll learn about legal structures, stock purchases, asset purchases, tax loss mergers and reverse mergers.
As you explore these different transaction structures, you’ll consider the legal and corporate documents involved and the tax implications for both buyer and seller.
What topics will you cover?
Week 1 – Review, Documents & Legal Structures
– Understand the documents like engagement letters, confidentiality agreements, term sheets, letters of intent and the structures that underpin M&A.
Week 2 – Triangular Mergers, Tax and Accounting Notes
– Review tax considerations, tax-free deals and further accounting rules.
Week 3 – Considerations and Structuring
– Learn about advanced structuring, tax loss mergers, break up/sum of parts/split off, LBOs merger structure, roll ups, consolidation plays, distressed/bankruptcy structures, Special Purpose Acquisition Corps (SPAC), reverse merger and a private equity industry review.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the free online courses on mergers and acquisitions, you’ll be able to…
– Identify the 7 categories of advanced structuring.
– Describe the accounting rules.
– Explore how tax-free deals are accomplished.
– Assess the meaning of tax-free deals.
– Compare the difference between stock and asset purchase.
– Investigate the tax considerations for buyers and sellers.
– Identify the triangular and reverse triangular structures.
– Classify the 3 legal structures of M&A along with their advantages and disadvantages.
– Explain the purpose of the engagement letter.
– Explore the various corporate documents involved in the M&A process.
– Identify where legal documents fit in.
Who is the mergers and acquisitions course online for?
This free online course on mergers and acquisitions is ideal for financial analysts and associates. It is also suitable for directors and managers who have transitioned, or hope to transition, to mergers and acquisitions from other areas, such as equities or fixed income.
To get the most from this course you will need a good knowledge of financial analysis, a basing understanding of corporate finance (TVM, cash flows and discounting) and be well-practised with MS Excel.[restrict] Enroll Now [/restrict] Get eBook Info Here