Get all the skills needed in clinical supervision from one of the best online course in the learning environment.
This clinical supervision training online online course is one of the best clinical supervision courses in reputable universities that explains all the principles and theories of clinical supervision in details. In this online clinical supervision course you will learn the basics of clinical supervision and how to apply this skill in your field of study. The clinical supervision course online is a perfect online course that students can combine with any college level courses in environmental course.
Help your undergraduate and postgraduate learners to learn effectively
This clinical supervision training online will focus on the importance of the learning environment for teaching and facilitating learning among undergraduate and postgraduate learners.
You’ll find out out how to: develop effective supervisory strategies, to ensure your learners can balance their placement and study priorities; assess individuals’ learning needs and help them create a personal development plan; and encourage them to take responsibility for their own learning.
Create a conducive learning environment and facilitate effective learning with this online course for clinical supervisors.
The clinical supervision training courses will also cover a variety of teaching methods, so that you can choose the most appropriate one for your context.
What topics will you cover?
– The learning environment
– Planning learning opportunities
– Balancing service work & educational priorities
– Assessment of learning needs
– Personal development plans
– Facilitating self-directed learning
– Lesson planning
– Delivering teaching sessions
What will you achieve?
By the end of the online clinical supervision courses, you’ll be able to…
– Identify and maintain an environment conducive to learning
– Develop effective supervisory strategies to ensure a balance of service work and educational priorities
– Assess individual learning needs and guide the development of a personal development plan
– Engage with and support learners to take responsibility for their own learning
– Demonstrate the ability to plan and deliver teaching using a variety of evidence informed methods
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for all post-registration doctors and healthcare professionals, especially those holding supervisory responsibility for pre-registration health professional students and postgraduate medical trainees in hospital or community settings.
It is one of a series of Clinical Supervision courses developed by a multidisciplinary group of clinical educators from Norwich Medical School.Get eBook Info Here