Gain the skills to manage personal finances, including budgets, debts, investments, property purchases, pensions and insurance.
Get your personal finances in order with practical guidance and advice
With real incomes falling and personal debt at a record high, it’s vital to improve your personal finance skills.
This online course starts by giving you practical guidance on compiling a budget and using it to make good decisions about your spending.
You’ll explore debts and investments, and how mortgages are used to finance home ownership. The critical issue of pension planning is explained, with guidance on different products.
The course concludes by examining different types of insurance. It offers practical advice on how to make rational decisions about which insurance products to buy.
What topics will you cover?
Week 1: Financial planning and the life-course
Week 2: Income, taxation and benefits
Week 3: Expenditure and budgeting
Week 4: Debt and borrowing
Week 5: Savings and investments
Week 6: Housing and the household balance sheet
Week 7: Pensions
Week 8: Insurance
What will you achieve?
By the end of the financial planning courses online free, you’ll be able to…
– Report to understand how to undertake financial planning, including drawing up a budget and a household balance sheet.
– Compare and understand loans and mortgages and other debt products and their cost.
– Explain the core categories of personal investments, their characteristics and the returns they provide to investors.
– Describe pension products and how to undertake pension planning.
– Summarize insurance products and how they are priced.
Who is the course for?
This personal financial management course online is intended for those with an interest in developing their personal financial skills to make good decisions when managing their finances and buying financial products. The course does not require any previous experience of studying this subject.Get eBook Info Here