About The 500+ Practice Questions for The New Sat Book
Prepare for New SAT scoring success with a book full of practice questions & answers specifically created for the redesigned exam!
Work smarter, not harder, with The Princeton Review’s 500+ Practice Questions for the New SAT. In this book, you’ll get a first look at the types of questions you’ll find on the Redesigned SAT, which has a greater emphasis on advanced math, evidence-based reading and writing, critical reading skills, and real-world analysis.
Each practice question is accompanied by detailed answer explanations that provide the step-by-step strategies you need to help you beat the new test! (This book focuses on providing questions for you to use as SAT drill practice—for a complete guide to the New SAT, including content review & scoring strategies, check out The Princeton Review’s Cracking the New SAT, 2016 Edition.)
The Changes You Need to Know to Help Get a High Score.
• An introductory guide to the major changes made to the SAT
• Hands-on exposure to the new four-choice format as well as multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and extended thinking grid-ins
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages
• Opportunities to apply and perfect math skills in both real-world, cross-subject settings and abstract formats
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• Work through all 500+ practice questions to help hone the higher-level math and critical-reading skills being tested
• Assess your current knowledge and use specific drills to improve your skills
• Increase your ability to interpret, create, and use data and evidence from a variety of sources
Need Unlimited Access To Movies, TV Series, Music and eBooks? Sign Up Here For Free Trial