About The Advanced Organic Chemistry Bahl and Bahl Book
The Advanced Organic Chemistry has been written for B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc. Students. It has been a national best-seller for more than 30 years. A lot of things have changed since them. We have also changed with every edition so that 30 years. This was the first book on the subject to be adopted by the National Book Trust of India (NBT). This text is especially written with these students in mind.
The language is simple, explanations clear, and presentation very systematic.
Table of Contents
- Introduction Structure of Organic Molecules
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Organic Reaction Mechanisms
- Isomerism and Stereo-chemistry
- Spectroscopy Alkanes Cycloalkanes Petroleum,
- Petrochemicals and Alternative Fuels
- Alkenes and Dienes Alkynes alkyl Halides Organometallic Compounds Alcohols Polyhydric alcohols Ethers and Epoxides Thiols and Thiothers Aldehyde Methylene Compounds Lipids
- Cyan Compounds Derivatives of Carbonic Acids Nitroalkanes,
- Diazoalkanes and Azides much more.
Printed Pages: 1504. 18 x 24 cm. Bookseller Inventory # 9678