Nursing Health Assessment PdfDecember 16, 2017
Equine Surgery 4th EditionMay 18, 2018
About The Plastic Surgery Emergencies Principles and Techniques Pdf Book
Plastic Surgery Emergencies presents a concise guide to the principles and procedures for rapidly evaluating and treating acute care problems in the emergency room setting or during on-call consultations. Using succinct descriptions and easily accessible bullet-points, the book instructs the reader in the protocols for a range of common and uncommon problems, from simple suture repair of lacerations to managing facial trauma to treating compartment syndrome of the upper extremity.
- Easy-to-follow diagrams demonstrating key procedures
- Full-color photographs for rapid diagnosis
- Comprehensive discussion of common pharmacotherapy
- Concise review of specific anatomy to aid rapid identification of injuries
- Descriptions of the various types and uses of different sutures and the techniques for suturing complex wounds
- Instructions for performing regional blocks of the face and hand
- Guidelines for the assessment and treatment of simple burn wounds, severely burned patients, and patients with bites and stings
- Recommendations for managing postoperative and free flap complications
- Extensive discussion of how to address soft tissue and traumatic hand injuries, with detailed descriptions of upper extremity splinting techniques
This handy, pocket manual is an indispensable resource for clinicians, residents, and trainees in plastic surgery. It is also ideal for all emergency room personnel, including ER physicians, physicians’ assistants, and nurse practitioners, as well as family practice physicians.