Download family health care nursing theory practice and research book and learn all the principles of family planning from a nursing perspective.
About family nursing research theory and practice pdf book 6th edition
- A comprehensive overview of family nursing linking family theory and research to clinical implementation
- An evidence-based, clinical focus emphasizing today’s families
- Family nursing chapters organized by trajectory of illness and based on evidence-based reviews of the literature and nursing interventions effective in everyday practice
- Case studies with family genograms and ecomaps that illustrate the discussions of four theoretical models…Family Ecological Theory • Family Resiliency Model • Family Systems Model • and Family Life Cycle Model
- Canadian-specific content throughout
- Coverage of families dealing with end-of-life issues
A comprehensive overview of family nursing that links family theory and research to clinical implementation.
Clinical case studies that illustrate interventions, including health promotion.
Lists of web references and community resources.
Tables, quotations, and boxes that highlight critical information.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Unit 1: Foundations in Family Health Care Nursing
Family Health Care Nursing: An Introduction
Demography and Family Health
Theoretical Foundations for the Nursing Families
Family Nursing Process: Family Nursing Assessment Models
Family Social Policy and Health Disparities
Unit 2: Families Across the Health Continuum
Culturally Sensitive Nursing Care of Families
Canadian Context of Family Nursing
Genomics and Family Nursing Across the Life Span
Family Health Promotion
Families with Chronic Illness
Families in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
Unit 3: Nursing Care of Families in Clinical Areas
Family Nursing with Childbearing Families
Family Child Health Nursing
Nurses and Families in Adult Medical-Surgical Settings
Gerontological Family Nursing
Family Mental Health Nursing
Families and Community/Public Health Nursing
Nursing Care of Families in Disaster and War
Unit 4: Looking to the Future
Advancing family Nursing
Appendix A: Family Systems Stressor Strength Inventory
Appendix B: The Friedman Family Assessment Model