About The MATLAB for engineers 4th edition Book
MATLAB for Engineers is intended for use in the first-year or introductory course in Engineering and Computer Science departments. It is also suitable for readers interested in learning MATLAB.
With a hands-on approach and focus on problem solving, this introduction to the powerful MATLAB computing language is designed for students with only a basic college algebra background. Numerous examples are drawn from a range of engineering disciplines, demonstrating MATLAB’s applications to a broad variety of problems.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
- Customize your Course with ESource: Instructors can adopt this title as is, or use the ESource website to select the chapters they need, in the sequence they want.
- Introduce MATLAB Clearly: Three well-organized sections gets students started with MATLAB, introduce students to programming, and demonstrate more advanced programming techniques.
- Reinforce Core Concepts with Hands-on Activities: Examples and exercises demonstrate how MATLABcan be used to solve a variety of engineering problems.
- Keep Your Course Current: Significant changes were introduced in version MATLAB 2012b, including the introduction of MATLAB 8 which has a redesigned user-interface. The changes in this edition reflect these software updates.
- Support Learning with Instructor Resources: A variety of resources are available to help to enhance your course.