Feel free to stop over at Stuvera so you get unlimited access to all the PDF books you need If you’ve been looking for website that has all the textbooks, you’re about to get the much needed answer to it , not only can you download Microsoft Project 2016 Step By Step PDF free download on this PDF book site. you can also download other PDF book on this same book site. All you need in one place with easy access and no cost attached. What more could you ask for?
ABOUT THE BOOK Microsoft Project 2016 Step By Step PDF free download
The quick way to learn Microsoft Project 2016!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Project 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers–brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Quickly start a new plan, build task lists, and assign resources
- Share your plan and track your progress
- Capture and fine-tune work and cost details
- Use Gantt charts and other views and reports to visualize project schedules
- Share resources across multiple plans and consolidate projects
- Master project management best practices while you learn Project
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
About the Author
Tim Johnson’s first connection with Project began as a product support professional at Microsoft, starting with Project 3.0 for MS-DOS. Later, Tim worked on the Project user assistance team, where he brought his firsthand knowledge of customers’ issues to new learning solutions for Project. Tim remains involved in the computer industry and continues to look for ways to help customers better understand and use their computer applications. Tim is a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
Carl Chatfield is a content strategist and technical writer in the software development industry. Carl teaches in the Professional Technical Writing program at the University of Washington. He is a graduate of the masters program in Technical Communication at the University of Washington and is certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute.
- Item Weight : 2.01 pounds
- Paperback : 576 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0735698740
- ISBN-13 : 978-0735698741
- Product Dimensions : 7.35 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Publisher : Microsoft Press; 1st Edition (April 27, 2016)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #99,291 in Books